Aspirations of Life’s programs are designed to improve the quality of life for youth and families who reside in Chicago and surrounding south suburban communities. Aspirations of Life provides valuable services to create healthier and stronger communities.Community Outreach
- Community outreach initiatives intend to support the community. Each initiative is designed to improve the quality of life for community residents, deficient- income families, or those experiencing extreme circumstances.
Listed below are our annual initiatives:MLK: Fulfilling the Promise
- This initiative is inspired by the vision and dream of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to offer service to the community. Fulling the Promise provides a platform for us to support those experiencing homelessness by providing hot soup, warm winter items, and care packages.Empower 8
- A day of mentoring engaging 8th-grade girls in educational workshops that include leadership, proper etiquette, body images, proper wearing undergarments, and healthy relationships. Following workshops, girls shop with a mentor to assist them in finding the perfect dinner dance and graduation attire. Girls also receive a scholarship to help with graduation and dinner dance fees through this program.Holiday Helping Hands
- Provides support to families and individuals throughout December by offering Helping Hands through various initiatives. Such as:
Providing hot meals, toys, warm winter items, and care packages that include household and hygiene items.Adopt- A- Family
- provides support for families experiencing extreme circumstances
Senior Homes- Provide an afternoon of joy through lunch, games, and prizes.